Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grow and make your own Luffas

I am behind on my blog posts. I was hoping to get pictures of our orchard or the new retaining walls up, but we've had a bit of a snafu with the walls, which has diverted my attention elsewhere.Okay, I guess the collapsing of said retaining wall is slightly more than a snafu.

So while I deal with broken blocks and mounds of washed out dirt and gravel, I thought it would be good to post a link to a site my husband, Jon, sent to me about home-made luffas:

Home-made Luffas

We've bought our luffa seeds from Southern Exposure Seed Exchange and are planning on growing our own luffas this summer. They need quite a long growing season so we'll be starting our seeds in the greenhouse.

It's a great little blog article and I think even the most apprehensive would-be gardener would get a kick out of giving it a go. So have a look and see for yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment